Friday, June 25, 2010

Gigi & snowflake.

I was in the car one day begging for a cat because our other cat fizban died . Then my mom finally said yes, so we went to the pet store and we picked one out.The owner of the pet store said she'll be ready in a few days . A couple days later my grandma came to our house with a cage she set the cage on the table and opened it and there were two little kittens black & and white. Me and my brother decided that he would get the black one and I would get the white one. I named mine snowflake and my brother named his gigi .Then the pet store called and said she's ready , my mom said "my mom just bought us some kittens, sorry." Our cats are four years old now I miss when they were kittens. Hope you enjoyed the story as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment